Sign up to the My Vote My Voice Charter
The My Vote My Voice Charter
We will encourage people with learning disabilities and autistic people to use their vote.
We will do this by:
- Sharing accessible resources
- Encouraging people to complete the My Vote My Voice election surveys
- Promoting the My Vote My Voice campaign
- Involving people with lived experience in this campaign
- Championing the voting rights of people with a learning disabilities and autism
Sign up to our Charter
On behalf of the organisation I work with, we pledge to carry out the My Vote My Voice charter to the best of our ability.